Design with Canva - Advanced Level.
This training is designed for those who have attended the Canva Introductory course and will enable you to navigate the advanced tools and tricks to speed up workflow when creating digital content and graphics. This course review the basics of the Introductory course and will enable you to get creative with audio, video, working with teams, editing audio, presenting and recording and much more.
During this online workshop participants will :
- Review the basics covered in the Introductory course
- Learn how to customise fonts
- Look at working with teams within Canva
- Get creative with video, edit audio and crop videos
- Learn how to design QR codes
- Look at design insights for impressive presentations
- Learn how to present and record using Canva
- Create GIFs, overlay documents
- Use Smart tools
- Sharing content for approval
Trainer - Barbara Edwards, BeCoached
Barbara Edwards is passionate about education and ensuring that learners have both the tools and skillset to enable them to grow their business. Her Canva training empowers participants to get their marketing and brand on the right track, take control and streamline their story from social media to boardroom.
As a self-employed trainer, project manager and LSS Green Belt, Barbara helps small businesses and entrepreneurs establish good processes to help drive their business. She also assists them with developing their communication and marketing strategies.