Radio Matters - Lunchtime Series - Jill Downey, MD Core Sponsorship in conversation with Peter McPartlin.
Jill Downey, MD of Core’s Sponsorship consultancy. In this session Jill will provide perspectives on the way in which sponsorship is changing and the expectations of clients on what sponsorships should deliver and what this means for commercial radio operators. In this 45 minute conversation with Peter McPartlin, Co-Founder of the Indie list, Jill will look at :
- Given the restrictions on live audiences & fan numbers, how has this affected the sponsorship business globally but more importantly, in Ireland?
- How brands are responding or adapting their sponsorship strategies / investment levels as a result?
- Where does sponsorship rank against other disciplines now in terms of effectiveness / value for money?
- What are the key things that most brands are looking for from a sponsorship property?
- Have the basics changed – brand / property fit, level of exposure delivered, additional elements which give unique access to brands customers, etc.?
- What are the key metrics that you as a sponsorship expert would assess a media sponsorship on?
- What is the ‘sweet spot’ for client / media owner / agency?
- In the case of Radio, what are the key strengths that you believe the medium still has to offer?
- How difficult is it to measure the value / effectiveness of radio sponsorships?
- What advice would you give to station operators / sales people around their sponsorship opportunities?
To register for this event go to : https://bit.ly/RadioMatters1stJuly2021 Once you register a YouTube link will be forwarded to you to watch the session.