Corporate Governance and Directors Responsibilities.
This course is aimed at anyone who is a Director of a member station or sales house and anyone who holds Directorship of any organisation operating across the radio landscape in Ireland. The course will provide you with a clear understanding of your role and responsibilities as a director in 2021.
- Governance Context
- Key Features of Codes and Company Law
- Roles and Responsibilities – Board, Directors, Committees, Executive
- Board and Strategy/Performance
- Board and Controls/Conformance
- Stakeholder Relationships
- Ethics, Tone, Culture
Target Trainee Profile
Directors of Boards
Dr. Tom Ward, Senior Governance Specialist, Institute of Public Administration