Managing Remote Teams.
Working remotely has become the norm since Covid 19 and the need to effectively manage remote teams has never been more important. In this 4 module workshop you will gain insights into how to effectively manage your teams remotely and to develop the skills to allow remote teams to thrive.
The key learning objectives of this course are :
- to understand the key considerations in communicating when managing remotely
- to be aware of the tools and techniques that can support remote communication
- to explore ways to engage remote employees and support collaboration
- to gain an insight into managing individual differences in remote working
- to develop tools to support the well being of remote workers
Module 1 Communications and Remote Team Management
- Building your communications stack
- Communications chaters for remote teams
- Building relationships remotely : tools and techniques
Module 2 Building Engagement on Remote Teams
- Trust and Psychological Safety on Remote Teams
- Managing Performance : Tools and Techniques
- Building Team Collaboration in a Remote Context
Module 3 Managing Individual Differences on Remote Teams
- Understanding impact of individual differences in remote context
- Building your Remote team map
- Managing Conflict on Remote Teams
Module 4 Supporting Wellbeing for Remote Teams
- Key considerations in Remote Working
- Supporting Time Management
- Building Resilience on Remote Teams
Trainer - Jennifer Dowling, Train Remote
Jennifer is a Chartered Work and Organisational Psychologist. She is also a Director of Train Remote Ltd, where she co-ordinates a team of specialists in the delivery of Remote-First Training, Workshop Delivery, Coaching and Team Development. Jennifer has a strong Research, Consultancy and Training background in the area of Remote and Flexible work. She is also an experienced trainer and facilitator in both online and classroom delivery.
Train Remote is driven by supporting organisations, managers and employees to thrive remotely. The company is a team of Psychologists, Coaches and Trainers with expertise in the area of Remote Working. All services are designed to be delivered Remote First. Such services include three support mechanisms for organisations :
- Online workshops and tailored training
- Team Building, Development and Coaching
- Individual and Leadership Coaching
Online via Zoom. This workshop will be delivered over a series of 4 x 2 hour modules.
Target Trainee Profile
All those working and managing remotely across the sector