Design with Canva - Beginner Level.
This training is intended for beginner and intermediate users of Canva in order to navigate tools and tricks to speed up workflow when creating digital content and graphics at an overview level. This course will explain the functionality of the most popular Canva tools, and provides practice projects that can be used for real business settings.
During this online workshop participants will :
- Undertstand how to navigate the dashboard
- Learn how to use templates in Canva
- Look at choosing images for use in graphics
- Understand how to resize images
- Understand how to upload images
- Branding, logo, typography
- Learn about Editing and FX
- Understand how to add your own branding in Canva
- Learn how to create a brand kit
- Create folders within Canva to allow for easy access to content
- Set the building blocks for images
- Learn about typography, layers and backgrounds
- Understand how to use audio and video in Canva
- Create online backgrounds and documents
- Creating QR Codes
- Learn how to use the content planner
- Learn how to use the content planner and how to save and organise your work
Who is this content for?
The course is aimed at anyone looking to develop their Canva skills.