Presenting your Story - Sales Presentation Skills.
This course provides you with an opportunity to come together and motivate ourselves with content designed to support sales teams during the COVID-19 pandemic. This 90-minute module addresses the opportunities we have to support advertising initiatives/ campaigns with impactful presentations.
This module will address the key elements of how we create impactful and relevant proposals that drive successful outcomes.
- COVID-19: Different Times require Different Actions
- Customer contact: Showing support/ exploring opportunities
- COVID-19: Identifying current and new selling opportunities
- The key elements of a great proposal
- Presenting a Proposal: email or Zoom?
- Preparation and creating your Presentation Process
- Developing Confidence and Control
- Keeping the Clients Attention with Relevant Content
- Keeping the Clients Attention with Impactful Delivery
- Proposals that drive successful outcomes
- Priming the post COVID-19 Sales Funnel
Mark Richardson has a broad depth of experience and specializes in Training, Executive Coaching and Recruitment. Working nationally and internationally in a variety of industry sectors, Mark is recognised across Europe as a leading Sales and Communication Skills Expert. Highly regarded as a professional who brings incredible energy and passion to every project he engages with, Mark has a tremendous ability to bring the very best out of people at every level".
Mark specialises in a variety of industries including: The Radio Industry, Motor Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Financial Sector, Hospitality Sector, the Wedding Industry, amongst many others.
Specialties: Keynote Speaker, Executive Coaching, Training and Development, Recruitment, Sales Training, Management Training, Leadership Skills, the Art of Influence, Negotiation Skills and Business Analysis and Development,
Mark sits on a number of national and international judging panels, evaluating standards of professionalism in business.