Understanding JNLR - Getting the most from the Data.
This module will give you an understanding of the industry’s audience currency, JNLR(Joint National Listener Resarch). The module is designed to equip sales people with an appreciation of how the data is produced, what it measures and how it can be used as part of their sales efforts.
Specifically this module will look at :
- How radio listening has been trending over time
- A thorough examination of the current performance of the various national, regional and local players across key audience demographics.
- Reach, share, time spent, solus listening, etc.
- How radio compares against the other new audio platforms of music streaming and podcasts
- A review of the key strengths of Radio, either as a solus medium or as a complementary channel working with others that clients use
Trainer - Peter McPartlin
Peter is a passionate advocate of the Irish media industry, and has over 40 years’ experience in the Irish media and marketing industry, working with some of the country’s largest agencies and on strategies and campaigns for many of the country’s best-known brands.
He was CEO of Today FM, Ireland’s largest independent radio station, for four years and led the station to become ‘National Station of the Year’ in 2014. He also established the short-lived but much-loved alternative rock station, TXFM. He has also worked for a number of agencies down through the years including Dimension, Irish International, Carat and MediaCom. As well as acting as a business advisor to a number of media companies, Peter is currently working in a pro bono capacity with IASCA (The Irish Association of Songwriters, Composers and Authors) to help gain better exposure for new Irish music through the PLAYIRISH digital station which he co-founded. He is also an investor in Ireland’s new vinyl record pressing plant, Dublin Vinyl.