Certificate in Digital Marketing for Radio(Online) - Module 7 Social Media Strategy for Radio.
This is the seventh module in the Certificate in Digital Marketing for Radio. In this module participants will look at a Social Media Strategy for Radio and how they can develop and implement a Social Media Strategy suitable for their station.
Specifically this module will look at :
- Goals and KPI's for your stations social media
- How to segment your social media audience
- What are you stations channel strategies
- How to manage your stations social media
- Social media community management
- The benefits of Paid Social
- Social Media Analytics
- Essential tools for your social media strategy
Trainer - Joanne Sweeney, Digital Training Institute
Joanne is a published author and her first title looks at use of social media by law enforcement agencies. She is a writer for Social Media Examiner, the world's largest social media website. She hosts a weekly podcast called JSB Talks Digital and a weekly vlog of the same name. She also delivers webinars on Big Marker, the world's largest webinar community.