The Advanced PowerPoint 2016 training course focuses on how to create more animated and interactive presentations. It also looks at the features within PowerPoint which can help with the delivery of the completed presentation.
By the end of the course, delegates will have an understanding of:
- How to apply advanced animation and presentation techniques
- How to integrate video clips, audio clips or screen recordings effectively into the slide show.
- They will also be able to create customised templates and be able to work with or modify the masters for Slides, Handouts and Notes.
- The PowerPoint features which assist delivery will be looked at and delegates will learn how to create custom shows and use elements such as Presenter View when presenting.
Specifically the course will look at :
- Advanced Animation Techniques
- Controlling Audio or Video Content
- Working with Slide Masters
- Notes and Handouts Masters
- Working with Templates
- Reviewing a Presentation
- Creating a Custom Show
- Recording the Slide Show