MS Powerpoint(Intermediate) Online.
This course is designed to give delegates the tools to create a professional presentation. It will cover adding content to the presentation including text, graphics, tables and graphs. It will look at the layout, formatting and animation tools which can help to create a dynamic and effective slide set.
It also focuses on the PowerPoint features which can assist in delivery.
Specifically the course will look at :
- Getting started with PowerPoint
- Editing presentations and adding text content
- Inserting SmartArt, Objects and Pictures
- Using “Paste Link” feature”
- Inserting Hyperlinks
- Managing the slide deck
- Delivering the Presentation
The course will be delivered by Mary Warde from Sureskills. Places are limited to 8 per course.
To register for the course go to :https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_N1jOUKCWQfiBKqJTpvzCVQ