In most cases in radio stations, about 70% of the inbound traffic to the station’s website comes from social media. 50% of that traffic comes from Facebook, specifically.
In this course, Lorcan Kinsella will be giving participants an overview of the current social media landscape in Ireland. He will provide important insights on how radio can harness the power of social media to improve their bottom line.
Participants will learn how to create a radio Facebook page and how make use of Facebook ads to improve their listenership . They will be given a tutorial on using a new Facebook feature that fits perfectly for radio—Facebook Live Audio.
After this workshop, participants should be able to:
• Learn about the current social media landscape in Ireland
• Understand how radio can leverage on social media to improve their bottom line
• Use statistics to optimise the use for Facebook in radio
• Create an effective radio station page
• Post high- ROI Facebook ads
• Learn how to use Facebook Live Audio for radio
1. Ireland’s Social Media Landscape
2. Three Ways that Radio Stations Can Leverage on Social Media
3. Facebook Statistics from Ireland and the Radio Industry
4. Creating a Radio Station Page
5. Facebook Advertising Best Practices for Radio
6. Using Facebook Live Audio for Radio
7. Q & A
Founder & CEO, Lorcan Kinsella is one of the most sought after Digital Marketing Strategists both in Ireland and internationally. Over the past 8 years, he has trained over 3,500 professionals through custom training from 12-week digital marketing programmes to 2-day intensive lead generation sales funnel architecture workshops for leading brands, the commercial radio sector, agencies and has first-hand knowledge of the challenges facing many businesses in digital marketing.