Content Marketing Strategy.
Content marketing is the fuel that ignites your digital marketing success. Without content, you cannot trigger social media conversations, be found on search engines or convert traffic into fans.
Content comes in many forms in the Digital Age, from words to photos, graphics and videos, PDF downloads to podcast and infographics. There’s a reason for each piece of content and always should be a value to your target audience.
There is no point in producing aimless content for any online channel, so this is why you need a content marketing strategy.
In this workshop, Joanne Sweeney-Burke will take your through her content marketing blueprint for radio stations to help you develop a content marketing plan that impresses Google, the social networks but most of all your key audiences.
After this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify content marketing goals
- Understand audience segmentation for content marketing
- Provide arguments to justify different types of content
- Develop a content marketing plan for a radio station
- Why content marketing?
- Setting content marketing goals and objectives
- Designing content for different audiences
- Content marketing techniques (blogging, social media, podcasting, social and live video, email marketing)
- Preparing content calendars
- Content marketing roadmap for radio stations
The workshop will be a combination of classroom instruction, interactive group exercise and multimedia.
Trainer - Joanne Sweeney Burke, Digital Training Institute
Joanne is a published author and her first title looks at use of social media by law enforcement agencies. She is a writer for Social Media Examiner, the world's largest social media website. She hosts a weekly podcast called JSB Talks Digital and a weekly vlog of the same name. She also delivers webinars on Big Marker, the world's largest webinar community.
Joanne is a skilled trainer and in the past three years alone has delivered face-to-face training to over 3,000 people across the world. Every single training programme she has designed and delivered and she complements this training with online supports, resources and mentoring. She has her own eLearning platform on digitaltraining.ie and leverages technology to expand digital education to as many people as possible.