Digital for Radio Diploma - Module 11 Creating Mobile Content for Radio.
The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with the most up to date thinking and processes in relation to digital for radio. The programme is uniquely tailored to those working in Irish radio and will include a range of speakers and companies which will provide invaluable insights into the latest thinking and practices that are shaping digital in 2017 and beyond.
- Developing your Digital Strategy(Module 1)
- Overview of the Digital Media Landscape in Ireland(Module 2)
- Legal Risks of Social Media for Radio(Module 3)
- Search Engine Optimisation(Module 4)
- Content Creation(Module 5)
- Writing for the Web(Module 6)
- Analytics Platforms(Module 7)
- Social Media Insights(Module 8)
- Implementing your Digital Strategy(Module 9)
- Digital Selling(Module 10)
- Monetising your Digital Real Estate(Module 11)
- Traditional and Digital Campaigns for Radio(Module 12)
- Creative Digital Campaigns for Radio(Module 13)
- Mobile Content for Radio(Module 14)
- Social Media Platforms for Radio(Module 15)
One day per week for 8 weeks.
Target Trainee Profile
Those working in creating digital content for radio stations and those working on creating digital campaigns alongside on-air campaigns in radio stations.
Participants must complete all of the core modules of the programme and then undertake a further 3 modules depending on their area of work.The final module on 'Implementing your Digital Strategy' must be undertaken by all participants.
Assessment & Certification
Certification will take place through the Learning Waves Skillnet Radio Academy on successful completion of the course and associated assignments.
Trainers on this programme will include a wide array of companies including Brand Nova Digital, Core Knowledge, Facebook, LinkedIN, Digital Training Institute, Hand Made Marketing, Media Lawyer, Glen Mulcahy, Deborah Carpenter and many more.