Fundamental Digital Skills for Radio.
This course aims to provide participants with an understanding of the fundamental digital skills required by radio stations. Radio stations are more and more making their content available on social media platforms and skills are required to understand such platforms, how to create content for such platforms and then how to monitor the content once available on the platform.
The course content includes the following :
- Introduction to the Digital Landscape
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media Platforms and Channels for Radio
- Monitoring your Social Media Activity
- Digital Marketing Methods used by Radio
- Creating a digital strategy for radio
The course will be a mix of theory and practical skills and will give you exposure to industry experts who are engaging with digital platforms on a daily basis.
Target Trainee Profile
Job seekers/Interns in stations/Graduates working in radio
Sureskills and Industry Experts