T.R.U.E Presentation Skills Training.
This course aims to show participants how to create and deliver T.R.U.E presentations. The course will show you the techniques that helped a client create and deliver a presentation that won them a contract worth €200k. You will learn about the 'Presentation Scorecard', a tool that will help you to create great presentations every time. You will use the T.R.U.E Presentations Template to reduce the time requireed to create effective presentations.
This training will show you :
- The 4 essential criteria of great presentations
- The seven components of great presentations
- The elements that most presenters include in their presentations that hinder your ability to deliver a clear message
- The elements to include in your presentation to grab and hold your audience's attention
- The steps required in the Pre-Presentation stage : What to do in advance of preparing your presentation
- Presentation Openings : How to open your presentation with impact(Learn different ways to open effectively)
- Presentation Engagement : How to create a presentation that delivers a clear message and engages your audience
- Presentation Structure : Learn a number of presentation structures that will make your presentation easy to follow
- Presentation Closing : How to close your presentation with impact to leave a lasting message
- How to make your presentation more persuasive
- How to deliver your presentation with greater confidence
- Presentation Delivery : Understanding the skills involved in delivering your presentation effectively
The course will be delivered using a highly interactive and engaging style where you will get the opportunity to learn and practice techniques.
Target Trainee Profile
All sales staff working in the Independent Commercial Radio Sector in Ireland
Eric Fitzpatrick is The Sales Presentation Coach. With a career in sales development and business ownership spanning more than 25 years he is well placed to share insights that he has used to help companies increase their sales by up to 40%. He works with entrepreneurs, business owners and sales teams to develop effective sales plans, create intelligent sales conversations and deliver compelling sales presentations. He has spoken, coached and trained in the USA, the UK and Ireland. His clients have included Kelloggs, Sociéte Generale, VHI and Irish Life.
He is the creator of the "T.R.U.E Presentations”, a tool that he has used to help sales teams win individual contracts worth £250K.He has contributed to both National Television and Radio programmes on the subject of Sales Presentations and using humour as a tool for business and has written articles for numerous magazines on the subject of delivering great speeches, presentations and communicating more effectively with colleagues and clients.
He is a keynote speaker and speaks on the subjects of Improving Performance and Communicating with impact in the areas of Business, Sales and Leadership. He is an ex international soccer player, a member of the Sales Institute of Ireland and the Professional Speakers Association. He lives in Dublin with his wife Catherine and daughters, Louise and Amy.