Introduction to Radio Sales & Creative Led Selling.
A one day course delivered over two half day sessions by a trainer with over 25 years experience in the Radio Industry. This course will provide participants with a grounding of how radio works, will help them have confidence in their product, will allow them to appreciate and understand the role played by Sales staff in revenue generation for Stations and to have confidence to enjoy their job and to be successful.
This workshop will explore the notion of the creative-led sell and how to sell radio using this highly effective process.
The workshop will explore different types of radio advertising, the golden rules of of the creative-led sell, how to brief for radio & also provide case-studies and research to support this.
The course will cover the following :
- The Irish Radio Landscape
- Back to Basics - The Importance of Knowing your Product
- Selling Ads is so 90's. Finding solutions to clients' problems will bring you much more success
- Who you know as well as what you know : The importance of commercial and editorial crossover
- First impressions count - 5 ways to get your clients attention
- Using the right data to back up your pitch
- Overcoming objections
- FM v Digital - Getting the right balance
- How to present your idea
- Brand-matching : Building offers and tailor made packages
- Great radio ads - decluttering the message
Who is this content for?
This course is for anyone who has less than 2 years experience in radio sales.
Course will be delivered over Zoom. The course will run over 2 days. The course will be 3 hours in duration for each day.
Course dates :
31st January 2023 - 9.30am to 12.30pm
1st February 2023- 9.30am to 12.30pm
To book your place on this course go to : http://bit.ly/3GVyv6x