Learning Waves to host Podcast Day 2023.
Calling all podcast enthusiasts! Mark your calendars for an event that is set to redefine the way you approach podcasting. The Learning Waves Podcast Day 2023 is just around the corner, scheduled for 25th October, and it is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Explore how podcasts can compliment and enhance your station’s offerings, attracting a wider audience and boosting engagement.
This workshop is designed to be a deep dive into the art and science of podcasting, featuring insights from a lineup of seasoned speakers who have made their mark in the podcasting world. Here is a sneak peek of what to expect:
Monetising Podcasts: In an age where content is key, discover the strategies and methods to turn your passion for podcasting into a profitable venture for your radio stations. Our panels will unveil the secrets to successful monetisation, making your podcast a valuable asset.
World-Class Sound Design: Ever wondered what separates an ordinary podcast from an extraordinary one? It is often the sound design. Learn more from experts about the importance of creating immersive auditory experiences that captivate your audience from start to finish.
Creating Award Winning Podcasts: What sets award-winning podcasts apart? Gain valuable insights into the ingredients that go into crafting a podcast that stands out, resonates with listeners, and garners recognition in the industry.
Join us this October and get ready to elevate your podcasting game. Network with like-minded individuals, connect with industry experts, and leave with the skills and inspiration to take your podcasts to the next level.
This event is an opportunity to hear from the podcasting experts of the radio industry. The workshop will feature appearances from :
- Jarlath Regan, Comedian and Creator of Irishman Abroad Podcast
- Aisling Moore, Senior Producer, Newstalk, and Producer of Inside the Crime
- Liam Thompson, Programme Director, Classic Hits, and Co-Founder of The Smart 7
- Kiela Brodigan, Digital Director, Bauer Media Audio Ireland
- Ian Doyle, Wireless Ireland’s Head of Podcasting, Producer of Chart-Topping series such as The Kinahans, That’s What I Heard, and The Making of a Detective
- Niall Breslin / Bressie – Where is My Mind?
- Lochlainn Harte, Imaging Manager at Newstalk
- Doireann Garrihy, Podcaster, Broadcaster, Content Creator.
- Martin Liss, Audio Entreprenuer & Management Consultant
- Meera Kumar, Multi Award Winning Podcast Producer
If you are interested in joining us for this exciting event, click here to sign up.