Radio Days Ireland 2018 Save the Date.
Learning Waves Skillnet & IBI are delighted to announce the dates for Radio Days Ireland 2018 | 22nd and 23rd February 2018. The event will take place in the Gibson Hotel in Dublin and will once again be supported by the Broadcasting Authority of Ireland, Skillnets and IMRO. The conference will start at 2pm on Thursday 22nd February and will run until 1pm on Friday 23rd February 2018.
The event will build on the success of Radio Days Ireland 2016 and will aim to bring more speakers to Dublin in February 2018. The event is currently in the early stages of planning with more speakers to be confirmed by the end of this week. If there are speakers that you feel would be of interest and would like to come to the event please do let us know.
Speakers confirmed so far include :
- Helen Boaden, ex BBC Director
- Linda Greene, Leading Creative Talent, UK
- Michelle Livessy, Journalist, Key 103, Manchester
- Ian Dempsey, Breakfast Presenter, Today FM
- Niall Power, Breakfast Presenter, Beat.
- Elaine Kinsella, Breakfast Presenter, Radio Kerry
- Suzanne Brennan, Breakfast Producer, 98FM
- Emma Meese, Manager, Centre for Creative Journalism, Cardiff University
Full details of the event and bookings will be released by the end of this week.