Go Create Great Radio Ads with Learning Waves.
Learning Waves Skillnet is delighted to announce their collaboration with Go Create Academy, a well-known online course provider who specialise in areas such as Radio, TV, and Photography. With this new partnership comes a new opportunity to be awarded a Diploma in Creative Radio Advertising certified through the London School of Music. Learning Waves Skillnet and Go Create are similar in that they run their courses with one thing in mind – you.
Go Create Academy’s courses are run by industry experts, who like our members, are passionate about their craft and serious about education and creativity. Working in radio production or sales it is essential to know and understand the difference between radio and print advertising and having the ability to utilise radio to create more effective commercials. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to do just that.
In this course we will show you:
- How to guarantee your ideas win clients over and gets them to say YES.
- How to create radio commercials that just beg to be listened to.
- Why confusing radio commercials with press advertising kills business.
- How to influence your listeners on a subliminal level (& unlock their subconscious).
- Become a confident and persuasive speaker.
- How to gain an industry awarded and industry endorsed qualification in creative radio advertising.
The course consists of 9 modules which include extra video tutorials, live webinars, podcasts and peer support throughout your online learning. The modules that are included are as follows:
- Module 1: Job Roles and Responsibilities.
Get to know who does what in a typical radio commercial production department.
- Module 2: Understanding Radio Advertising.
The crucial differences between press and radio advertising, the advantages of radio advertising and the different ways you can connect with your listeners.
- Module 3: Branding with Sound.
How to brand in sound to influence people cognitively, physically, physiologically and most importantly, change their behaviour!
- Module 4: Creative Writing.
Golden rules to create great, engaging copy.
- Module 5: Creative Editing & Production.
Key production techniques you absolutely have to know.
- Module 6: Voice Production & Management.
How to manage and direct your voice over artist to get the best results.
- Module 7: Briefing for Radio.
How to find out what you really need to know from clients.
- Module 8: Pitching & Presenting for Clients.
How to make killer presentations so clients love your creative ideas!
- Module 9: Gaining your Qualification.
How to gain the qualification.
If you are passionate about your craft and creativity, as Go Create Academy would say; "Look to the future... for that is where you'll spend the rest of your life". Look toward the future and to what Learning Waves Skillnet and Go Create could bring to you with this brand new course.
To register your interest in this course, go to www.learningwaves.ie/trainingcalendar