Learning Waves Skillnet will host a workshop with Martin Liss, BCI, Germany on Radio's relevance in a Social World on Thursday 30th March 2017 from 11am to 4pm in Radio Kerry, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
Martin is an independent media & management consultant from Berlin, Germany and during the day Martin will look at how radio can remain relevant in an ever evolving social environment. Martin will discuss the following during the day :
- why you can't overestimate facebook, twitter & co. as a radio person
- how to generate awareness and the need for programmes to evolve to evolve
- who is using what and how is it organized
- programming with Facebook: tips and tricks
- understanding the listener: comments and call-ins
- twitter as a promotional tool
- storytelling in the new era
- video? really?
- wrap-up: 10 (or so) things you either already do right or you start doing tomorrow
If you are working in radio and in particular if you are involved in presenting or prorgamming, this workshop is a must for you. To book a place email email@example.com on on before 5pm on 29th March 2017.