Radio Days Ireland - Video and Audio available soon.
Learning Waves Skillnet and IBI will have all audio, video and speaker presentations available to you by Friday 18th November 2016. The material will be available though the Watch|Read|Listen section of the Learning Waves website. You will need a username and password to access the content through the website. Content from the following speakers will be available :
- Mark Little, MD Twitter Ireland
- Martin Liss, Media and Management Consultant, Germany
- Derek Counihan, Harpoon Media
- Dennis Clark, iHeart Media
- Katie Molony, Maximum Media
- Cera Ward, Google
- Colm Sherwin, MediaVest
- Nick Ferrari, LBC
- The Future of Broadcasting Debate incliding Michael O'Keeffe, Gervaise Slowey, Michael Crawley, Samantha McGaughren and John Purcell
- Judith Spilsbury, Radio Centre UK,
- Josh Divney, UK
- Leadership & Motivation Panel Discussion
If you have any problems in accessing the content, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.