Certificate in Digital Sales for Radio.
This aim of this course is to offer a structured approach to selling digital in commercial radio in Ireland. It provides up-to-date statistics and information on the digital landscape for radio and shares best practice tactics on how to package, pitch and price your various digital offerings with template plans shared throughout.
The course contains the following modules :
- Understanding the value of your Digital Assets
- Selling Social Media
- Selling your Website and Digital Content
- The Value of Email Marketing in Client Campaigns
- Developing your Digital Rate Card
- Preparing an Omni-Channel Campaign Client Pitch
- Analytics and Reporting
- Digital Sales in Radio Integration
- Project and Assignment
Joanne Sweeney, Digital Training Institute
Who is this content for?
This course is aimed at radio professionals who are directly or indirectly involved in sales in the commercial radio sector in Ireland – direct sales, agency sales, marketing, promotion, social media, digital marketing, programming, content creation, and management.
The course will be delivered using a blended approach, Zoom and in person. In person dates will be agreed once the course starts.