Environmental Sustainability for Radio Stations.
The aim of this course is to ensure participants have a good knowledge of environmental issues, particularly climate change, and feel familiar with key terms, concepts, and policy/regulation. In addition to this participants will feel equipped to report and communicate on environmental issues (especially climate change) in interesting and engaging ways. Participants will also understand how to manage environmental impacts in their own organisation and be aware of practical steps they can take to reduce impacts and be a source of environmental stories and on-air commentary on environmental issues across local, regional and national platforms.
This course will cover the following modules :
- Environmental Sustainability 101
- The Impacts of Climate Change in our Communities
- The role of Government policy in driving climate action
- Climate change reporting : the role of the journalist/producer
- Managing your station's environmental impact
- The role of businesess and brands in climate action
Who is this content for?
This course is aimed at those who are interested in furthering their knowlegde in the areas of Sustainability and Climate change. To register for the course go to : https://bit.ly/ENVforRadio
This course will be delivered via Zoom. It will be delivered over 6 weeks with one module per week. Each module will be one hour in duration.