Sales Manager Workshop - Managing Post Covid19.
This worksop will be facilitated by Jennifer Dowling from Train Remote and will focus on how Sales Managers have navigated through Covid19, the opportunities and challenges that will be present post Covid19 and what supports Sales Managers and their teams will need in the future. The workshop will be a highely interactive and engaging workshop.
The workshop will look specifically at :
- How you as a Manager have navigated through Covid19
- How you have managed yourself and your team during Covid19
- How you will manage yourself and your teams post Covid19
- The new working environment and how you will manage it
- What supports you as managers need and then what supports your team needs
Trainer - Jennifer Dowling, Train Remote
Jennifer is a Chartered Work and Organisational Psychologist. She is also a Director of Train Remote Ltd, where she co-ordinates a team of specialists in the delivery of Remote-First Training, Workshop Delivery, Coaching and Team Development. Jennifer has a strong Research, Consultancy and Training background in the area of Remote and Flexible work. She is also an experienced trainer and facilitator in both online and classroom delivery.
Train Remote is driven by supporting organisations, managers and employees to thrive remotely. The company is a team of Psychologists, Coaches and Trainers with expertise in the area of Remote Working. All services are designed to be delivered Remote First. Such services include three support mechanisms for organisations :
- Online workshops and tailored training
- Team Building, Development and Coaching
- Individual and Leadership Coaching