Communicate Virtually with Impact.
This workshop will focus on how you can pitch & present successfully on virtual platforms and how you can give your audience the WOW factor. The course is ideal for those who now find themselves pitching or presenting ideas, sales campaigns, programming ideas etc to clients, station managers, etc.
The course will look at the following :
- What makes an impactful communicator?
- How to present virtually with impact
- Verbal & Non-verbal skills
- Voice & Delivery
- How to engage your listeners and make your message relevant
- The power of a story
- Key skills for Virtual Meetings - Do’s & Don’ts
- Image, Appearance & Background tips
Target Trainee Profile
This workshop is ideal for anyone who :
- Presents at Virtual meetings
- Leads Teams through WFH
- Media interviews re business pivot update
- Career development / Interviews
- Strategies for all internal virtual communications
Trainer - Ger Lally, Ger Lally and Associates
This workshop will be delievered by Ger Lally from Ger Lally and Associates. Ger is a Communications expert with over 30 years experience working across the globe with bluechip clients in manfacturing, legal, professional services, medtech, technology, and education. Her practical, unique learning/training approach is compelling, fun and successful.