Practical Online Presentation Skills using Zoom.
As we find new ways of connecting and presenting to our customers and clients this one hour crash course has been designed to help professionals to improve their presentation skills so that their audiences are captivated and engaged throughout. This session will focus specifically on the use of Zoom for presenting to customers and clients.
The crash course will cover the following information and topics:
- About the Crash Course and The Vidacademy
- Topic 1 - Secure your Zoom meetings with 10 top tips
- Topic 2 - Boost your audio and video quality
- Topic 3 - Light yourself up and get the background right
- Topic 4 - Position the camera
- Topic 5 - Feel and act like a professional presenter
- Topic 6 - Maximise your meetings engagement with Zoom features
- Topic 7 - Design beautiful slides
- Equipment Recommendations & Further information
- The sessions will be interactive giving participants the opportunity to ask questions and share ideas with each other.
- The Breakout Room will give participants an opportunity to network during the session.
- Following the crash course, The Vidacademy will send the slides to Learning Waves.
Trainer - Judie Russell, The Vida Academy
Judie Russell graduated from University College Cork in 2006 with Masters in Business Economics. Over the next 5 years, she lived
and worked in 11 countries. In Costa Rica she worked as video journalist presenting and producing over 100 minutes of video content weekly from live shows to news programmes.
On returning to Ireland she directed, produced, presented and edited a magazine show that was broadcast weekly on SKYtv. She
edited RTE's longest running hidden camera show "The Fear", and she was part of the small team behind the box office hit "The
Young Offenders" - the fastest Irish film to reach the one million mark at the box office in 2015.
Judie spoke at MojoCon 2016, the largest mobile journalism conference in the world, about how she turned her passion for
storytelling into a mobile video training business and has since trained hundreds of professionals in video production. She lectures
part-time in a communications module in University College Cork and is a qualified project manager with UCC Academy.