Innovation and Creativity for Commercial Success.
Learning Waves has partnered with Design Skillnet, ISME Skillnet and Design, Print and Packaging Skillnet to bring you a series of webinars on Innovation and Creativity for Commercial Success. The workshops will be facilitated by Russell Beck from Imagine ThinkDo. Delivered over three sessions to make it more accessible, each builds on the last to take you on an innovation journey. To get the full value we encourage you to sign up to all three, however if you cannot make all the dates, you can sign-up session by session.
What is innovation? What is happening in the external environment and how do you shape up?
- Establish the group, make connections, get to know each other.
- What is innovation? From creating ideas through to realising value from them.
- Why bother: What is happening externally – where is the opportunity versus the hype/myths?
- What are you currently doing well (including recognising and savouring successes) and where do you need help?
How to identify innovation potential and choose creativity techniques to suit every member of your team.
- Innovation potential: self-awareness on what it takes to be innovative
- Identifying innovation strengths in our people.
- How to have a good idea: exploring different creativity techniques that you can try out
- Practical application using topical issues as subject matter.
How to establish an environment for creating value from innovation and embed it into your organisation / culture
- How to convert ideas into tangible value.
- How to filter and nurture ideas
- How to handle failures.
- How to notice, savour and recognise success.
Russell Beck, Imagine ThinkDo
Russell is CEO of Imagine ThinkDo and his drive is inspired by the belief that people are the only USP of any organisation. Widely acknowledged as a thought leader in people and leadership, Russell blends an engineer’s desire for knowledge, an inquisitive need for evidence and a belief that things can be better with an inspirational, charismatic and thought-provoking style. He connects dots in an informative way to help organisations take tangible actions to unlock the potential and productivity of their most expensive asset, their people. Often acting as a catalyst, he captivates people, motivating them to think differently, providing the impetus to change and transform, enabling them to move quicker and further than they previously thought possible.
Who is this content for?
All those working in the Independent Radio Sector in Ireland
Online via Zoom
Workshop times : 10am to 11.30am
Workshop dates : 2nd, 9th and 16th May 2024