Corporate Governance and Directors Responsibilities.
This course is aimed at anyone who is a Director of a member station or sales house and anyone who holds Directorship of any organisation operating across the radio landscape in Ireland. The course will provide you with a clear understanding of your role and responsibilities as a director in 2021.
This course will cover :
- Governance Context
- Key Features of Codes and Company Law
- Roles and Responsibilities – Board, Directors, Committees, Executive
- Board and Strategy/Performance
- Board and Controls/Conformance
- Stakeholder Relationships
- Ethics, Tone, Culture
Dr. Tom Ward, Senior Governance Specialist, Institute of Public Administration
Who is this content for?
This course is aimed at anyone who has a directors responsibility in any organisation.
Online via Zoom. To book your place on this course, click on 'Book Now' at the top of the page. A Zoom link will be forwarded to you once you register for the course.