TikTok for Sales in Radio.
There are now 2.1 million TikTok users in Ireland, just 300,000 shy of Instagram’s 2.4 million. The phenomenal growth of the Chinese mobile app since 2020 has taken social media by storm, so much so that Meta has reoriented its Facebook and Instagram interfaces and algorithms to help quell the impact. But what does it mean for radio and how can you leverage the attention the app is getting for sales opportunities? In this workshop we look at how radio is using TikTok, how you can monetise your account and the role of presenters as creators.
This workshop will look at :
- TikTok's influence in the social media landscape
- Why TikTok for radio clients?
- How the radio sector is leveraging TikTok
- TikTok account best practice
- Understanding TikTok's features
- How to leverage TikTok trends for content creation
- Radio presenters as creators
- Creating a TikTok pitch deck for clients
- Pricing TikTok advertising/collaboration campaigns
- Understanding TikTok analytics and recommended tools
Joanne Sweeney, Digital Training Institute
Who is this content for?
This course is aimed at all staff in sales in all radio stations.
This course will be delivered online via Zoom. This is a practical workshop with interaction on discussion and mini tasks.
The course will take place on :
To book your place on this course go to