LinkedIn for Radio Stations - Profiling | Networking | Selling.
LinkedIn is a powerful database of businesses and decision-makers. With 1 million LinkedIn users in Ireland, or 20% of our entire population, radio should take advantage of this powerful B2B social network, not simply for promoting your station, but to drive sales. People aged 35 to 54 are the largest user group (410 000) and these are also key decision-makers.
The workshop will cover the following :
- LinkedIn's new B2B features in 2023
- How to optimise your profile to attract your target audience
- How to connect and outreach to build a powerful network
- How to use LinkedIn search to find potential leads and prospects
- How to build influence with content
- Tips for sending effective messages and initiating conversations
- Building authority and grabbing attention with content marketing on LinkedIn
- The role of hashtags
- Company Pages and Events
- LinkedIn sales tactics using Sales Navigator
- How to measure business success on LinkedIn
Joanne Sweeney, CEO, Digital Training Institute
Joanne is a published author and her first title looks at use of social media by law enforcement agencies. She is a writer for Social Media Examiner, the world's largest social media website. She hosts a weekly podcast called JSB Talks Digital and a weekly vlog of the same name. She also delivers webinars on Big Marker, the world's largest webinar community.
Who is this content for?
This course is aimed at anyone who wishes to improve their LinkedIn profile from a business and personal perspective.
The workshop will be delivered online via Zoom. To book your place on this course go to 'Book Now' at the top of this page. A Zoom link will be forwarded to join the course.