The aim of this course is to give participants that have already attended the Level 1 course a range of additional techniques in image editing and to introduce them to some of the more advanced tools and techniques used in editing, selecting, compositing and transforming images and creating graphics.
Advanced Selection Tools and Techniques
• Using the Lasso tool for cut-outs and specific selections
• Magic Wand Options
• Saving Selections
• Inverting and growing selections
Transformation and Perspective
• Work with the free form transformation
• Distort, skew, warp, rotate, scale and perspective
• Transform a selection
More about Layers
• Blending Options – Bevel and Emboss, Satin
• Working with Layer Masks
• Shape Layers
• Fill and Adjustment Layers
• Grouping and organising Layers
Further Text Options
• Paragraph and Character formatting
• Warping Text
• Working with the Swatches palette
• Creating, saving and editing Gradients
• Using Filters to improve quality.
• Artistic filters
• Filters that distort or effect
During the course we will complete mini workshops to allow participants the opportunity to practice the techniques demonstrated and the functionalities learnt.
Workshop 1: Healing and Patching a photograph
Workshop 2: Creating a Poster from an Image
Workshop 3: Partial Recolouring
Workshop 4: Selection Compositing
Workshop 5: Colouring a Black & White Photo
Workshop 6: Using Filters
Noel Manning, Sureskills Ltd
Who is this content for?
This course is aimed at those who are using Photoshop and who have completed the Photoshop Essentials course.
This course can be delivered over 1 day, 2x half days or 4x 1.5hr online sessions. The course will take place on the following dates :
18th, 20th, 25th and 27th April 2023.
To book your place on this course go to : http://bit.ly/3Ijjvjm