Returning to Work & Managing Remote /Blended Work - Employer Obligations.
On completion of this course participants will have an increased understanding of how to prepare for employees’ return to work during the Covid-19 pandemic. Participants will learn what practical steps need to be taken from the legislative and employee retention perspective. The course will also outline the various blended or hybrid options available to employers at this point in time.
- Where are we now? Review of the current situation.
- Selection criteria for return to work.
- Employer responsibilities and H&S considerations for remote working.
- The Return to Work Safely Protocol.
- Review of existing policies and procedures.
- The Right to Request Remote Working.
- The Right to Disconnect.
- Dealing with flexible working/reduced hours continuation requests.
On completion of this session you will be aware of :
- What practical steps can be taken to prepare for employees’ return to work.
- What practical steps can be taken to prepare for employees’ requests to remain working remotely.
- What legal obligations must be taken into consideration.
Trainer - Caroline Reidy The HR Suite
Who should attend?
All managers across the sector.