Remote Worker Effectiveness(Time Management).
In this workshop participants will gain an insight into, Self Management when working remotely, Tools and Techniques that can support remote working, Ways to manage energy, how to control time and stress when working remotely and how to deal with individual differences in remote working.
The workshop will cover the following :
- Overview of key considerations in remote communication
- Understanding individual working styles
- Time Management and Effectiveness : Tools and Techniques
- Energy Management in Remote Working
- Stress Management and Emotional Self Awareness
- Building your Resilience Toolkit for Remote working
Trainer - Jennifer Dowling, Train Remote
Jennifer is a Chartered Work and Organisational Psychologist. She is also a Director of Train Remote Ltd, where she co-ordinates a team of specialists in teh delivery of Remote-First Training, Workshop Delivery, Coaching and Team Development. Jennifer has a strong Research, Consultancy and Training background in the area of Remote and Flexible work. She is also an experienced trainer and facilitator in both online and classroom delivery.
Train Remote is driven by supporting organisations, managers and employees to thrive remotely. The company is a team of Psychologists, Coaches and Trainers with expertise in the area of Remote Working. All services are designed to be delivered Remote First. Such services include three support mechanisms for organisations :
- Online workshops and tailored training
- Team Building, Development and Coaching
- Individual and Leadership Coaching
Online via Zoom. This workshop will be delivered over 2 hours.
Target Trainee Profile
All those working and managing remotely across the sector