MS Excel Intermediate Online.
The Intermediate Excel 2016 course builds on the techniques and concepts presented in the Excel 2016 Introduction course. This course will focus on how to create and use advanced formulas, analyze data, organize worksheet data with tables and enhance workbooks.
This course will look specifically at :
- Creating Advanced Formulas
- Apply range names
- Use specialised functions
- Link cells in different workbooks
- Analysing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Use text functions
- Use logical functions
- Use lookup functions
- Use date functions
- Use financial functions
- Organising Worksheet Data with Tables
- Create and modify tables
- Use Subtotal and Database functions to calculate data
- Analysing data with Pivot Tables
- Create basic pivot table
- Enhancing Workbooks
- Apply conditional formatting
- Customise workbooks
In addition to the above, the trainer will focus on specific topics/queries that participants have.
Who is this content for?
This course is aimed at anyone wishing to upskill in the area of Excel and who uses Excel regularly.
This course will take place online. To book your place on the course click 'Book Now' at the top of the page. A Zoom link will be forwarded to you to join the course.