Sales Presentation Skills (Online).
This online module will look at Sales Presentation Skills and how during Covid 19 we can respond to clients needs with effective, engaging and inspiring presentations. It will also give participants an opportunity to come together and motivate themselves with content designed to support sales teams during the COVID-19 pandemic. This 90-minute module addresses the opportunities we have to support advertising initiatives/ campaigns with impactful presentations.
This module will address the key elements of how we create impactful and relevant proposals that drive successful outcomes.
- COVID-19: Different Times require Different Actions
- Customer contact: Showing support/ exploring opportunities
- COVID-19: Identifying current and new selling opportunities
- The key elements of a great proposal
- Presenting a Proposal: email or Zoom?
- Preparation and creating your Presentation Process
- Developing Confidence and Control
- Keeping the Clients Attention with Relevant Content
- Keeping the Clients Attention with Impactful Delivery
- Proposals that drive successful outcomes
- Priming the post COVID-19 Sales Funnel
Mark Richardson has a broad depth of experience and specializes in Training, Executive Coaching and Recruitment. Working nationally and internationally in a variety of industry sectors, Mark is recognised across Europe as a leading Sales and Communication Skills Expert. Highly regarded as a professional who brings incredible energy and passion to every project he engages with, Mark has a tremendous ability to bring the very best out of people at every level".
Mark specialises in a variety of industries including: The Radio Industry, Motor Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Financial Sector, Hospitality Sector, the Wedding Industry, amongst many others.
Specialties: Keynote Speaker, Executive Coaching, Training and Development, Recruitment, Sales Training, Management Training, Leadership Skills, the Art of Influence, Negotiation Skills and Business Analysis and Development,
Mark sits on a number of national and international judging panels, evaluating standards of professionalism in business.