A radio station that is aimed at to driving sales has a range of digital technologies to choose from to make a selling powerhouse out of their sales department. But, just applying and utilizing these technologies isn’t enough.
A digital selling strategy must be in place to steer the station as a whole and make sure that the digital assets are in alignment with related activities that drive sales. By marrying a digital strategy with digital selling, radio stations can increase brand awareness and drive revenue.
In this workshop, Lorcan Kinsella will share how to lay out the foundation of a station’s digital sales process. He will share the how understanding the buyer’s journey leads to a successful digital process. The workshop will include hands on exercises and best practices in digital selling in radio.
After this workshop, participants should be able to:
• Enumerate the steps in building your radio station’s digital sales process
• Understand the elements of a successful digital sales methodology
• Learn best practices digital selling
• Discover tools that can be used in developing a new digital sales process
• Building the Foundations of Your Digital Sales Process
• The Buyer’s Journey
• What Makes a Successful Sales Methodology
• Best Practices in Creating a Digital Sales Process for Radio
• Pro Tools in Creating a Digital Sales Process
Lorcan Kinsella, Founder & CEO of Brand Nova Digital. Lorcan Kinsella is one of the most sought after Digital Marketing Strategists both in Ireland and internationally. Over the past 8 years, he has trained over 3,500 professionals through custom training from 12-week digital marketing programmes to 2-day intensive lead generation sales funnel architecture workshops for leading brands, the commercial radio sector, agencies and has first-hand knowledge of the challenges facing many businesses in digital marketing.