Creative Campaigns for Radio - Integrating Traditional and Digital Marketing for maximum success.
This course will look at Creative Campaigns for Radio: Integrating Traditional and Digital Marketing for Maximum Success. Despite the rise in digital marketing and social media tactics, the best campaigns often mix a blend of old and new. Leveraging good old PR and old school marketing techniques with digital and technology ensures you cover all bases.
In this workshop, Joanne Sweeney-Burke will provide you with a campaign blueprint to be implemented by radio stations. She will also share a case study to illustrate how this marketing marriage can work.
After this workshop, participants should be able to:
• Understand the elements of an integrated marketing campaign
• Prepare an integrated campaign for a radio station
• Develop messages for each part of the marketing mix
• The features of an integrated marketing campaign
• Campaign audience/s and goal setting
• Traditional PR and marketing tactics
• Digitising your campaign
• Measuring campaign success
Trainer - Joanne Sweeney Burke, Digital Training Institute
Joanne is a published author and her first title looks at use of social media by law enforcement agencies. She is a writer for Social Media Examiner, the world's largest social media website. She hosts a weekly podcast called JSB Talks Digital and a weekly vlog of the same name. She also delivers webinars on Big Marker, the world's largest webinar community.