Negotiation Skills Training.
This one-day negotiation skills training will help to improve your negotiation skills, so that you can negotiate effectively in a variety of situations, where win/win outcomes are important for success.
At the end of this training you will able to:
- Define the skills of effective negotiators
- Identify your own style of negotiation
- Recognise the negotiation skills of others.
- Apply win/win thinking to negotiations
- Handle challenging negotiation situations
- Identify your negotiating strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the importance of preparation
- Negotiate with greater confidence
- Understand the importance of credibility and rapport
- Define the importance of effective communication
- Improve the quality of the questions you ask
- Understand the importance of having a clear objective when negotiating
Target Trainee Profile
All staff working in sales in the Independent Commercial Radio Sector.
Eric Fitzpatrick is The Sales Presentation Coach. With a career in sales development and business ownership spanning more than 25 years he is well placed to share insights that he has used to help companies increase their sales by up to 40%. He works with entrepreneurs, business owners and sales teams to develop effective sales plans, create intelligent sales conversations and deliver compelling sales presentations. He has spoken, coached and trained in the USA, the UK and Ireland. His clients have included Kelloggs, Sociéte Generale, VHI and Irish Life.
He is the creator of the "T.R.U.E Presentations”, a tool that he has used to help sales teams win individual contracts worth £250K.He has contributed to both National Television and Radio programmes on the subject of Sales Presentations and using humour as a tool for business and has written articles for numerous magazines on the subject of delivering great speeches, presentations and communicating more effectively with colleagues and clients.
He is a keynote speaker and speaks on the subjects of Improving Performance and Communicating with impact in the areas of Business, Sales and Leadership. He is an ex international soccer player, a member of the Sales Institute of Ireland and the Professional Speakers Association. He lives in Dublin with his wife Catherine and daughters, Louise and Amy.