One day intensive interactive workshop aimed at alleviating the problems of time management and stress in your workplace. This course will arm you with the skills and mindset required to manage your time more effectively and to delegate more effectively.
At the end of this course you will have :
- A greater understanding of how poor time management impacts on your professional and personal life
- The opportunity to adopt greater time control strategies and skills
- The ability to apply the learning to your workplace
From this course you will be abie to :
- Identify time demands and work and job analysis
- Completion of time log prior to course
- Assess the Benefits of managing your time more effectively
- Identify the costs of poor time management
- Develop time management skills
- Develop techniques for managing time effectively
- Analyse your completed time logs
- Look at what is procrastination and how to avoid it
- Identify thieves of time
- Implement strategies to achieve greater control of your time
- Become motivated to make the required changes in managing your time
- Distinguish between what is important and what is not
- develop a Personal Action Plan
Interactive training style with expert facilitator in this area.
Target Trainee Profile
This course is applicable to all those working in the Independent Commercial Radio Sector, is applicable to all disciplines and all levels within those disciplines.