Building Public Trust and Engagement in the Digital Age using the Power of Radio.
On Friday 5th March Learning Waves Skillnet is teaming up with the Public Sector Marketing Institute for a 90-minute webinar. The title of the webinar is Building Public Trust and Engagement in the Digital Age using the Power of Radio." In this webinar you will hear from the frontline of radio and its impact during COVID-19.
In this webinar, you will hear from those on the radio frontline.
Radio has evolved and we will also explore how radio has adapted to the disruption of media and the impact of digital platforms.
Why should you join this webinar?
- You will hear about the latest radio trends relevant to public sector
- You will see how radio and digital combine to create perfect public interest campaigns
- You will understand how to measure radio campaign performance
- Presentation of case studies
- Q&A session
- Introduction by Joanne Sweeney, CEO, Public Sector Marketing Institute
- The Power of Radio for Brand Messaging, Teresa Hanratty, Project Manager Learning Waves
- The Power of Local, Fiona Stack, General Manager, Radio Kerry
- The Power of Talk Radio, Patricia Monahan, Station Editor, Newstalk
- The Power of Radio to Engage Audiences, Brian McCarthy, Sales Director, Urban Media
- The Power of Radio for Public Trust, Damien Tiernan, Presenter Deise Today, WLR FM
- Case Studies, from around the country's local, regional and national stations
To register for this event go to : http://bit.ly/radioforpublicsector